Tudor is a collective of bloggers that explores design in many forms – from interior design and architecture, to the culinary and decorative arts.
Our in-house authors:
A Brief History
At first we were just a bunch of studiomates starting our freelance careers in Toronto, Canada. Lars was an illustrator, Chris was a web designer who worked with Laura, an engineer, and Marisa was a set designer. As our gigs picked up, the studio became our second home. We all wanted to decorate our space in a way that was both comfortable and productive. Marisa broke the ice by bringing the studio’s first plant.
We set up a collective mood board, which was essentially the seed of this website. Each of us always had a little comment to go with the image. Chris joked that we were so opinionated about interior design that we should start an online magazine about it.
One night, when Laura needed a break from work, she uploaded the mood board images to her Squarespace account. Lo and behold, Tudor was born. Laura named the site after Lars’ cat, who was named after his favorite architecture style. We started interviewing friends who had beautiful houses and apartments. Now we cover a wider range of design topics and have over 30,000 subscribers.
- Jul 11, 2016 How to Make the Most of Injury Recovery Jul 11, 2016
- Jul 8, 2016 4 Reasons to Use Kinesio-Tape with Your Clients Jul 8, 2016
- Jul 7, 2016 How to Answer Embarrassing Questions for Massage Clients Jul 7, 2016
- Jul 7, 2016 How the Core & Pelvis Relate to Functional Gait Jul 7, 2016
- Jul 6, 2016 VIDEO: 12 Mobility Exercises for Upper Extremities from RockTape Jul 6, 2016
- Jun 19, 2016 34 Pictures to Show You Which Muscle You're Stretching Jun 19, 2016